Getting to Know Me....
• 4th generation Birmingham Real Estate Professional, 16 years’ experience. Family owned construction company.
• Most important to me are my 3 children and husband of 14 years. I enjoy serving on the PTO board at Chelsea Middle School and Mt. Laurel Elementary, as well as, volunteering for the school athletics department.
• Client oriented: listening to my buyers wants & needs in finding their perfect home, and offering sellers a custom marketing plan & market analysis for their home with no obligation to them.
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• Certified Residential Sales Specialist (CRS)
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Member, Birmingham Association of Realtors
• Member, Alabama Association of Realtors
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• All Realtors have a legal fiduciary responsibility to their clients. I believe also that my reputation & integrity is paramount in all things. Selling & buying your home is the largest investment most families ever make. Set the stage for the rest of your life.
• Recognizing that teamwork & partnership with associates & employees play an integral role in real estate transactions. I endeavor to maintain a good working relationship with all parties involved to ensure professionalism throughout all negotiations.
• You have to love what you do to succeed!